Garlic Butter Spread (and bread)
Ever wanted your own garlic butter spread recipe for making garlic bread at home? Well, now's your chance! This one is easy, quick, and keeps in the fridge!
- 1 cup unsalted butter , softened
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley , chopped
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 large loaf of Italian or French bread
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients with a spoon or rubber spatula until smooth and completely mixed through..( Alternatively, you could also whip this up with the your stand mixer using the paddle attachment. )
Spread the butter on the loaf or bread slices and wrap in foil. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 3-5 minutes.